We are a church helping people to encounter Christ and follow His plan for their life….. We aim to be mindful of the Community around the church, its needs, and where possible, work with other churches to help deliver those needs. Aiming to encourage each other to take advantage of opportunities that bring believers together, so that loving, serving, connecting, and reaching out, we will grow.
WE BELIEVE IN:
1. The Divine inspiration of the Holy Scriptures, as not only containing, but being in themselves the Word of God, the only rule of faith and practice.
2. The Trinity in Unity of the Godhead. The Father being God, Jesus Christ the Son being God, and the Holy Spirit being God, yet these being one Lord God Almighty.
3. The true deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin. His real and perfect manhood, the efficacy of His atoning sacrifice on the cross, His bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, His present priestly intercession for His people and His personal return for the Church, His Body.
4. The Universal total depravity of man in the sight of God.
5. The justification of the sinner solely by faith through the merits of the death of our Lord Jesus Christ.
6. The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit in regeneration and sanctification.
7. The immortality of the soul, the resurrection of the body, the judgement of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal blessedness of those made righteous by faith and the eternal punishment of the wicked.
8. The church is an independent body, not subject to the jurisdiction of any other local church, federation of churches, visiting evangelist or teacher, and that the church should be self supporting.